The Goodguys Southeastern Nationals returns to Charlotte Motor Speedway with more than 2,500 custom and modified pre-1972 era cars Oct. 20-22.
Street rods, customs, street machines and muscle cars displayed at the Goodguys Southeastern Nationals span the spectrum of automotive history, ranging from Model-A Fords stuffed with
Browse the manufacturers' midway, swap
Single-day tickets start at $20, and kids 7-12 years old get in for just $6. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the Goodguys website.
- To register in the swap meeting/car corral, please contact Jeff Johnson at 614-268-1181
- To register as a vendor, please Click Here or call Goodguys at 925-838-9876
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20 ft x 50 ft, 30 ft x 50 ft
|Nightly Rate: $30/$50|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Camping World Racing Resort offers premium RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 30 and 50-amp electric
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Picnic table, gravel pads and asphalt roads
This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to theCamping World Racing Resort and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front queen bed w/ overhead storage
- Rear bunkhouse w/ bunk Beds
- Center wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/ hinged bunk Above
- Center bathroom with tub, sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 burner range; microwave; double kitchen sink
- Slide out booth dinette & sofa w/ overhead cabinets
- 26” flat screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front pass thru storage and rear storage areas
- 18' Awning and more
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for race day or any day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway!