Dragway Camping Upgrades
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests.
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30 foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front Queen Bed w/Overhead storage
- Rear Bunkhouse w/Bunk Beds
- Center Wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/Hinged Bunk Above
- Center bathroom with Tub, Sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 Burner Range; Microwave; Double Kitchen Sink
- Slideout Booth Dinette & Sofa w/Overhead Cabinets
- 26” Flat Screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front Pass Thru Storage and Rear Storage areas
- 18' Awning and More
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway, zMAX Dragway and The Dirt Track for any of our events, and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR Race Shops and various other shopping and entertainment venues.
So make your plans now for Race Day or Any Day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway! Call 704-455-4445 to reach the Camping Office directly or 800-455-FANS (3267) and ask for the Camping Office ...we'll be happy to discuss the various options with you.
- World of Outlaws World Finals NHRA Four-Wide Nationals
Tailgate Party Pack
We are offering you a chance to buy fresh quality meat that is already seasoned and fully cooked. It comes ready to heat and eat or spark up that favorite grill and your guest will think you have been grilling all day! It comes packed in a cooler for your convenience and the only thing you will have to decide is how you are going to serve it.