Behemoth Burgers Coming to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the 10 Greatest Days in Racing
Charlotte Motor Speedway and Executive Chef James Pierson are kicking off the 10 Greatest Days in Racing by unveiling the new Behemoth Burger, an exclusive 14 patty delight fit to feed your whole section of the grandstands! Hungry fans can get the Behemoth Burger in the General Motors' Grand Stand near Gate 5A.
The Behemoth Burger feeds 14 and includes:
- 14 1/3 lb all-beef patties
- 14 slices of American cheese
- 1lb of Hawaiian bread
- Enough lettuce, tomato and onions to make a salad for a family
Chef Pierson will be showing off and serving up other foods from this season's menu, including:
- Barbecue on a Stick: Dry-rubbed and hickory-smoked pork shoulder skewers done right! North Carolina-style, served with sliced potato bread and hot chow
- Smoked Carolina Treet: Smoked chicken legs basted with local Carolina Treet barbecue sauce
Southern Fried Favorites
- The Carolina Sampler: Redneck egg rolls, collard greens and North Carolina pork barbecue, hand-rolled and deep fried, served with vinegar barbecue sauce
- Jalapeño and Bacon Hushpuppies: Fried southern cornbread batter loaded with bacon, onions and jalapeños
For more information including menus, images, recipes and chef interviews please contact Owen Donnelly at 312-329-3910 or email@example.com.
About Levy Restaurants
Levy Restaurants, founded in Chicago in 1978, is recognized as one of America's fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies, and is the leader in premium sports and entertainment dining. Levy was recently named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports in the world by Fast Company magazine. The company's diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants such as James Beard Award-winning Spiaggia in Chicago, Fulton's Crab House, Portobello and Wolfgang Puck Grand Café at Walt Disney World Resort, renowned sports and entertainment venues like Churchill Downs in Louisville, STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, and American Airlines Arena in Miami, and events including the Super Bowl, World Series, U. S. Open, Kentucky Derby, NHL and NBA All-Star Games and the GRAMMY® Awards. For details, visit www.levyrestaurants.com.