|07/19/18||The Spin Commandments|
|07/18/18||Speedway Installs 88,000 Square Feet of Synthetic Turf|
|07/17/18||Craig Masters the Bojangles' Summer Shootout|
|07/17/18||Ready, Set, ROVAL™|
|07/13/18||Mayer Campaigns for Bojangles' Summer Shootout Glory|
Fans Are Given Unprecedented Access to NASCAR Stars during Bank of America 500 Week
NASCAR fans are clamoring for more chances to see their favorite drivers and Charlotte Motor Speedway is listening. Building on its Fans First philosophy, Charlotte Motor Speedway is providing an unprecedented number of opportunities for fans to get closer to the stars of their favorite sport during Bank of America 500 Week Oct. 14-16.
Through a variety of ticket packages and free events, fans will see the following NASCAR drivers and legends:
- Richard Petty and Junior Johnson: The Hall of Fame ticket package gives fans access to a forum with the only two surviving members of the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Petty and Johnson. Starting at just $99, the package also includes a tour of the NASCAR Hall of Fame and a collector's edition magazine from That's Racin', by The Charlotte Observer.
- Kasey Kahne: Fans who purchase the OktoberFast ticket package for the Bank of America 500 on Oct. 16 can participate in a Q-and-A session with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series star Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Budweiser Ford. Starting at just $89, the package also includes authentic Oktoberfest food and drinks, a commemorative collector mug while supplies last and access to a special OktoberFast area to enjoy a real Oktoberfest-themed pre-race festival, with live music.
- Kenny Wallace: Fans who purchase the OktoberFast ticket package for the Dollar General 300 on Oct. 15 can participate in a Q-and-A session with SPEED personality and NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Wallace. Starting at just $59, the package also includes the same benefits as the Bank of America 500 OktoberFast package.
- Jamie McMurray: Outdoor enthusiasts who are NASCAR fans get a double treat with the Bass Pro Shops ticket package. With a $99 ticket purchase to the Bank of America 500, fans get a meet and greet with Daytona 500 and Brickyard 400 champion McMurray, driver of the No. 1 Bass Pro Shops Chevrolet. In addition, the package includes a $25 Charlotte Motor Speedway gift card, $15 off $100 or more on a Bass Pro Shops purchase, a pro hunting seminar at the Concord Mills Bass Pro Shops and a behind-the-scenes tour of Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.
- Jeff Burton: Families with Boy Scouts or Scout Masters can participate in a Q-and-A session with Burton, driver of the No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet, through the speedway’s special Scout ticket package. With tickets for children 12 and under starting at just $10, the package includes seats in the family-friendly, non-alcohol, non-smoking sections in Turn 4.
- Nationwide Series Drivers: Before the Dollar General 300 on Friday night, Oct. 15, fans can meet the stars of the NASCAR Nationwide Series during an hour-long autograph session on Pit Road.
- Other Top NASCAR Stars: Two additional activities will give fans special driver access at the speedway this October. First, PRN Up To SPEED is the popular free fan forum that will take place at the SPEED stage, located at the speedway’s main entrance, prior to the Bank of America 500 on Oct. 16. Several NASCAR stars are scheduled to join personalities from the Performance Racing Network for the 30 minute Q-and-A session. Also, Victory Lane Club members get a complimentary breakfast on race day in the Nationwide Series garage, with special visits from top NASCAR personalities. The speedway's Victory Lane Club offers fans three incredible NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events each year, along with unprecedented additional value and behind-the-scenes access.
“We want to give our fans every opportunity to enhance their experience at the speedway by interacting with as many NASCAR stars as possible,” said Marcus Smith, president and general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway. “With our exciting NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase racing under the lights and unmatched driver access opportunities, we know fans will walk away from the Bank of America 500 Weekend remembering Charlotte Motor Speedway as ‘The Greatest Place to See the Race.’”
Tickets for all October races at Charlotte Motor Speedway can be purchased online at www.charlottemotorspeedway.com or by calling the speedway ticket office at 1-800-455-FANS (3267). The Bank of America Fan 4 Pack includes tickets, hot dogs and Coca-Cola drinks starting at just $39.75 per person and fans can get four nights of great racing with the Bank of America 500 Weekend Super Ticket for just $99.
For daily updates on October race activities, connect with Charlotte Motor Speedway by following on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CLTMotorSpdwy or become a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/charlottemotorspeedway.