|07/19/18||The Spin Commandments|
|07/18/18||Speedway Installs 88,000 Square Feet of Synthetic Turf|
|07/17/18||Craig Masters the Bojangles' Summer Shootout|
|07/17/18||Ready, Set, ROVAL™|
|07/13/18||Mayer Campaigns for Bojangles' Summer Shootout Glory|
Fans Can See Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson at the Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering fans yet another opportunity to interact with their favorite drivers and enjoy the biggest party in town, the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race on May 21. Fans can purchase the Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown, which includes a special hospitality area and appearances by two of the sport’s top drivers.
The Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown package follows this year’s Western-style Throwdown theme for NASCAR’s no-holds-barred dash for the cash and includes:
- A ticket to the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race
- A fan forum with four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon, driver of the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet.
- A fan forum with five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson, driver of the No. 48 Lowe’s Home Improvement Chevrolet.
- An exclusive Western-themed hospitality area with live entertainment, chuck wagon-style food, live music and a mechanical bull for those adventurous enough to attempt a ride.
- Three beer or non-alcoholic beverage coupons.
- A special VIP Access credential and lanyard.
“The fans are the foundation of this sport, and we think it is a top priority to give them access to their favorite drivers during race weekend,” said Marcus Smith, president and general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway. “The Hoedown Hospitality at the Throwdown is another way that we put Fans First so that they can have a great time and create lifelong memories at the ‘Greatest Place to See the Race.’”
The package starts at just $108 per person, or fans who have already purchased tickets to the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race can upgrade for just $69.
Tickets for all Spring Season of Speed events at Charlotte Motor Speedway are on sale now. Frontstretch tickets with the best views of pit road and the world’s largest HD video board, coming to the speedway in May, start at just $49 for the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race or two for just $99 to the Coca-Cola 600.
For daily updates on May race activities, connect with Charlotte Motor Speedway by following on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CLTMotorSpdwy or become a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/charlottemotorspeedway.