Fans Can Win Exclusive Racing Experiences and Help Children in Need at the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway
NASCAR fans that simply can't get enough of the action will have an opportunity to go behind the scenes on race weekend to see their favorite drivers and experience Charlotte Motor Speedway like never before. The Charlotte Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities is providing special packages including the "Ride of a Lifetime" and several VIP experiences. Fans can bid online to win one of these incredible packages and help Charlotte-area children in need.
Ride of a Lifetime Auction
Fans who bid on the "Ride of a Lifetime" auction will have the chance to ride with their favorite driver during their parade lap after driver introductions for the Bank of America 500 on Saturday night, Oct. 11. Drivers participating in the auction include NASCAR Chase Contenders Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and more.
The winning bidders will receive a pit and garage tour, get to attend the drivers meeting and see driver introductions prior to their lap around the track in the back of a Toyota Tundra. To place a bid, visitÂ the Speedway Children's Charities auction site at www.sccauctions.com. The auction closes at noon on Tuesday, Oct. 7.
VIP Experience Auction
The Speedway Children's Charities is offering exclusive VIP experiences that no NASCAR fan would want to pass up. Among the packages up for auction are a meet and greet with The Band Perry, a visit to Victory Circle after the Bank of America 500, a VIP tour and more. The full list of VIP packages is below.
- Victory Circle Package: Enjoy the historic moment when the Bank of America 500 winner gets out of their car and celebrates in Victory Circle. The winning bidder for each package will receive access to Victory Circle as well as the opportunity to attend the winner's champagne toast in The Speedway Club.
- The Band Perry Meet & Greet Package: One lucky bidder will get the opportunity to meet The Band Perry before the pre-race Country Jam and Pit Partyat the Bank of America 500 on Saturday, Oct. 11.
- VIP Tour Package with Wendy Venturini: With the VIP Tour Package, the winning bidder will receive a guided tour from Fox Sports 1 broadcast personality Wendy Venturini prior to the Bank of America 500 on Saturday night, Oct. 11. The tour will include a walk through the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage, down pit road, inside the broadcast booth and more.
- All-Access Packages:The winning bidder for these two packages, one for the NASCAR Nationwide Series 300 Miles of Courage and one for the Bank of America 500, will receive two hot passes with access to the garage area and pit road on race day, as well as VIP parking.
- Behind the Scenes Packages: The winning bidder for this package will receive a cold pass for the Bank of America 500, a tour of the infield media center, access to the drivers meeting and more.
To place a bid, visitÂ the Speedway Children's Charities auction site at www.sccauctions.com. The VIP experiences auctions for the close at noon on Wednesday, Oct. 8.
During race weekend golf cart rides to and from the parking lots and speedway will be available to fans; all tips will go the Speedway Children's Charities. There are Speedway Children's Charities chapters at eight Speedway Motorsports, Inc., facilities: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway and Texas Motor Speedway. Throughout the year, Speedway Children's Charities hosts a number of charitable events at each track.
For more information on the Charlotte Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities and upcoming events, visit www.charlotte.speedwaycharities.org.
About Speedway Children's Charities
The mission of Speedway Children's Charities remains true to the ideals it was founded upon in 1982: To care for children in educational, financial, social and medical need in order to help them lead productive lives. SCC provides funding for hundreds of nonprofit organizations throughout the nation that meet the direct needs of children. Our vision is that every child has the same opportunities no matter what obstacle they are facing.