Share a Coke and a Song Superstar Tour Presented by Walmart, Coca-Cola and Sprint Helps Fans Rev Up for 10 Days of NASCAR Thunder at Charlotte Motor Speedway
For race fans throughout the Carolinas and Virginia, it's time to warm up the pipes and rev the engines when the Share a Coke and a Song Superstar Tour presented by Walmart, Coca-Cola and Sprint makes stops in 12 cities across three states in advance of the thrilling 10 Days of NASCAR Thunder at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
The Share a Coke and a Song Superstar Tour begins April 18. Each two-hour stop is jam-packed with interesting displays and attractions, including the Sprint Cup trophy, appearances by NASCAR Hall of Fame drivers and an interactive NASCAR simulator, and is sure to get any race fan amped up for the ultimate 10-day festival of motorsports greatness and unrivaled entertainment from May 20 to May 29 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
The Share a Coke and a Song Superstar Tour is a FREE event where fans can meet their racing heroes, challenge their racing skills, sample refreshing Coca-Cola products, have their pictures taken with NASCAR Hall of Famers as well as Miss Sprint Cup, and audition to take the next big step in their singing careers.Â
At each tour stop, fans can sing an a cappella rendition of the U.S. national anthem to become one of five lucky winners selected to perform during the 10 Days of NASCAR Thunder at Charlotte Motor Speedway.Â
Each interactive exhibition includes championship trophies, appearances by NASCAR Hall Of Fame drivers and Miss Sprint Cup, pace cars, a racing simulator, a mobile studio for auditions, free Coca-Cola refreshments and the chance to win race tickets.
For the audition, contestants ages 15 or older can perform a cappella renditions of the national anthem for a chance to win.
The exhibition of excitement has 12 stops at Walmart locations, including:
- Monday, April 18: 5-7 p.m., 9820 Callabridge Court, Charlotte, North Carolina;
- Wednesday, April 20: 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 3950 Grandview Drive, Simpsonville, South Carolina;
- Wednesday, April 20: 5-7 p.m., 1451 Woodruff Road, Greenville, South Carolina;
- Tuesday, April 26: 5-7 p.m., 4500 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, North Carolina;
- Thursday, April 28: 5-7 p.m., 1585 Liberty Drive, Thomasville, North Carolina;
- Friday, April 29: 5-7 p.m., 4524 Challenger Ave., Roanoke, Virginia;
- Monday, May 2: 5-7 p.m., 2101 Younts Road, Indian Trail, North Carolina;
- Tuesday, May 3: 5-7 p.m., 169 Norman Station Blvd., Mooresville, North Carolina;
- Thursday, May 5: 5-7 p.m., 2525 U.S. Highway 70 SE, Hickory, North Carolina;
- Tuesday, May 10: 5-7 p.m., 701 Hawley Ave., Belmont, North Carolina;
- Thursday, May 12: 5-7 p.m., 1780 S. Lake Drive, Lexington, South Carolina;
- Monday, May 16: 5-7 p.m., 5825 Thunder Road, Concord, North Carolina.
Five audition winners will also receive two tickets to the race at which they perform. For more details, visit http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/superstar.
- FIRST PLACE: The opportunity to perform the national anthem at Charlotte Motor Speedway prior to the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 on Friday, May 20;
- SECOND PLACE: The opportunity to perform "God Bless America" at the historic 57th running of the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday, May 29;
- THIRD PLACE: The opportunity to perform "God Bless America" at the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race on Saturday, May 21;
- FOURTH PLACE: The opportunity to perform "God Bless America" at the Hisense 4K TV 300 on May 28;
- FIFTH PLACE: The opportunity to perform "God Bless America" at the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 on Friday, May 20.
To purchase tickets, camping and race-day upgrades to any 10 Days of NASCAR Thunder event, call the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office at 1-800-455-FANS (3267) or shop online at www.charlottemotorspeedway.com.
Connect with Charlotte Motor Speedway by following on Twitter and Instagram or become a Facebook fan. Keep up with all the latest news and information with the Charlotte Motor Speedway mobile app.