Grab a photo beside the massive five-ton machines, meet the drivers who power the 2,000-horsepower beasts and enjoy all the pre-race festivities at The Dirt Track. Sparks will fly as the metal-mashing machines of the Circle K Back-to-School Monster Truck Bash return to The Dirt Track at Charlotte for a night of high-flying action on the most diabolical outdoor course on the planet.
- Gates open at 4:00pm.
- For early entry at 3:30pm, bring your donation of a school supply to the front gate.
- Pit Party includes Monster Truck Rides, Inflatable Slides, Bounce Houses, Rides, Autograph Session, food and souvenirs!
- Opening Ceremonies will be at 6:45pm
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20 ft x 50 ft, 30 ft x 50 ft
|Nightly Rate: $25/$30|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Camping World Racing Resort offers premium RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 30 and 50-amp electric
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Picnic table, gravel pads and asphalt roads
This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
The Dirt Track at Charlotte is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Book now and arrive with your RV waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single-slide travel trailers that include:
- Front Queen Bed with Overhead Storage
- Rear Bunkhouse with Bunk Beds
- Center Wardrobe Closet
- Dinette with hinged bunk above
- Center Bathroom with tub, sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3-burner range; microwave; double kitchen sink
- Slide out booth dinette & sofa with overhead cabinets
- 26” flat-screen TV
- Front pass-thru storage and rear storage areas
- 18' awning
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Dirt Track and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for race day or any day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway!