Read The Latest From The Little Luggies Race Club
Little Luggie's Kids Club Newsletter
June 29, 2012
3rd Annual Legends Big Money 100
This Monday and Tuesday
July 2 & 3
Fireworks Tuesday Night
Kids 13 & Under FREE!
4th of July Fun Facts
-The first official 4th of July Party was held at the White House in 1801.
-The 4th of July was not a declared a national holiday until 1941.
-Over $211 million will be spent on fireworks imported from China.
-2.5 Billion pounds of watermelon will be consumed during cookouts.
Cooking with Lug Nut
Sloppy Joe Race Cars
Get ready for the 4th of July with this fun recipe!
- Hamburger or Ground Turkey
- 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Hoagie Roll (1 per person)
- Zucchini or Cucumber (wheels)
- Olives or Cherry Tomatoes (headlights)
- Pretzel Twists (steering wheel)
- Hollow out some of the hoagie roll. Cut out a rectangle and pull out the bread.
- Attach car wheels (zucchini slices) and headlights (olives) with toothpicks.
- Add Sloppy Joe to the hoagie roll car
- Eat and enjoy!
Feel the Thrill of a Charlotte Motor Speedway Tour
Visit all three facilities (Charlotte Motor Speedway, The Dirt Track, zMAX Dragway)
Take a picture in Victory Circle
Take a lap around the track
Little Luggies will recieve a tour coupon during the month of your birthday!
Call 704-455-3223 to book today!
Let the Troops Race
Purchase a ticket to the Bank of America 500 on October 13, 2012 for an active Military Member for just $20!
You’ll get your name on the world’s largest HDTV and in the Race Day souvenir program!
Have Your Birthday Party With The Fastest Mascot Around
Click here to learn more about having your party at Charlotte Motor Speedway!