Season Pass Available for 8 NASCAR Events
For the first time, Lowe's Motor Speedway is offering a Season Pass featuring a frontstretch grandstand seat for each of the eight events during the track's three NASCAR weekends.
The Season Pass, which includes tickets for the May 19 NASCAR NEXTEL All-Star Challenge, May 27 Coca-Cola 600 and Oct. 13 Bank of America 500 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series races, is available at a variety of prices ranging from $253 to $524 depending on seat location.
Lowe's Motor Speedway's 2007 Season Pass includes a frontstretch grandstand seat for each of the following events:
- May 18, Quaker Steak & Lube 200, NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race and NASCAR NEXTEL All-Star Challenge qualifying
- May 19, NASCAR NEXTEL All-Star Challenge, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series
- May 24, CTC Pole Night, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series qualifying
- May 26, CARQUEST Auto Parts 300, NASCAR Busch Series race
- May 27, Coca-Cola 600, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race
- Oct. 11, Bojangles' Pole Night, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup qualifying
- Oct. 12, Dollar General 300, NASCAR Busch Series race
- Oct. 13, Bank of America 500, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race
In addition, each 2007 Season Pass account holder will be issued a special first-in/first-out parking permit which will allow them to park in a designated speedway lot during each of the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series events. Season Pass holders will also be eligible to purchase pre-race pit passes for the discounted price of $80 each.
The 2007 Season Pass can be purchased only by contacting the Lowe's Motor Speedway group sales department at 704-455-3294.