Impressive List of Cars for Auction @ AutoFair
The two-day auction is part of Food Lion AutoFair, the nation¿s largest automotive extravaganza. In addition to the auction, Food Lion AutoFair, which runs April 1-4 at Lowe¿s Motor Speedway, includes a car show featuring various makes and models from more than 50 clubs; 10,000 vendor spaces that offer a plethora of automotive parts and memorabilia; and a car corral that features nearly 2,000 vehicles available for sale or trade.
The Cadillac limousine, which features a window divider, has only 59,000 miles on the odometer and was recently updated with power steering, front and rear air conditioning, wire wheels, modern brakes and radial tires. It was originally owned by a newspaper executive. The Chrysler is an original car with just 78,000 miles and features an eight-cylinder engine and overdrive transmission.
The list of auction automobiles ranges from Model A Fords to modern sports cars, many with no reserve, and also includes the following highlights:
- 1941 Buick Roadmaster convertible sedan
- 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 convertible
- 1957 Dust Rose-colored E-type Ford Thunderbird
- 1962 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
- 1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
- 1964 Chrysler Imperial Crown convertible
- 1964 Volkswagen Beetle convertible
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette coupe with 427-cubic-inch engine
- 1968 Plymouth GTX hardtop
- 1973 Ford Mustang with only 980 miles
- 1974 Buick Electra with only 16,000 miles
- 2003 50th Anniversary Chevrolet Corvette convertible with only 4,178 miles
For consignment information or a complete list of auction cars, contact Tom Mack Classics during business hours at (704) 821-6225 or visit www.tommackclassics.com.
Information on the April 1-4 Food Lion AutoFair can be obtained from the Lowe¿s Motor Speedway events department at (704) 455-3205 or by visiting www.charlottemotorspeedway.com.