Victory Lane Club Offers Fans Best Value in Motorsports
The best value in motorsports has a new name. Charlotte Motor Speedway's Victory Lane Club offers fans three incredible NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events along with unprecedented additional value and behind the scenes access.
Fans can become Victory Lane Club members by purchasing reserved seats for the 2010 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, the Coca-Cola 600 and the NASCAR Banking 500 only from Bank of America for a combined price starting at only $123.
In addition, members will receive more than $1,500 in added benefits for free, including the following accessibility, value and amenities:
- One free ticket to either a Nationwide Series or Camping World Truck Series race
- Free pit pass to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
- Free entry to fan appreciation event on Friday of the Coca-Cola 600
- Free six-month dining privileges at the Speedway Club
- A complimentary breakfast on race day in the Nationwide Series garage
- Personalized Victory Lane Club hard card
- VIP reserved parking throughout the year
- Access to press conferences and exclusive events
- 10 percent off future ticket purchases
- 10 percent off merchandise at the Charlotte Motor Speedway gift shop
Victory Lane Club members can also take advantage of Charlotte Motor Speedway's increasingly popular, customized, interest-free payment plan, and for as low as $19.60 down, they can reserve their 2010 seats today.
To become a member of the Victory Lane Club, call the Charlotte Motor Speedway's ticket office at 1-800-455-FANS and speak directly to a ticket representative.
To purchase tickets to the remaining 2009 events such as the NHRA Carolinas Nationals or NASCAR Banking 500 only from Bank of America, contact the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office by phone or go online.