Charlotte Motor Speedway Introduces Race Fan Stimulus Plan
Taking a cue from Washington, D.C., Charlotte Motor Speedway is giving race fans a stimulus package of their own with the introduction of the Race Fan Stimulus Plan for the Coca-Cola 600 on May 30.
Today through April 30, fans who purchase $99 or more in tickets to the Coca-Cola 600 on May 30 will receive a $25 Stimulus Rebate Coupon good toward their next 2010 event ticket purchase of $99 or more at Charlotte Motor Speedway or zMax Dragway. Fans who have already purchased $99 or more worth of tickets to the Coca-Cola 600 will also receive the $25 Stimulus Rebate Coupon in the mail.
"It's a stimulus plan that race fans can believe in," said Marcus Smith, president and general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway. "We're providing race fans with even more value per ticket purchase than ever before. And it's all connected to the most patriotic race event in America, the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day Weekend."
In addition to the rebate coupon, extra value for the Coca-Cola 600 includes:
- Adult tickets in the Coca-Cola 600 Four Pack start at just $39.75 and come with a Coca-Cola and a hot dog per ticket.
- Half-price children's tickets in any seating area, or seats for just $10 in family friendly sections.
- A $99 Super Ticket that includes a ticket to Windstream Pole Night on May 27, the Circle K NOS Energy Outlaw Showdown atThe Dirt Track on May 28, the TECH-NET Auto Service 300 Powered by CARQUEST Auto Parts on May 29 and NASCAR's most challenging race, the Coca-Cola 600.
- Roomier, more comfortable, stadium-style frontstretch seats.
- Plenty of free parking.
- One hundred extra miles of edge of your seat racing action at the Coca-Cola 600.
- A spectacular pre-race show for the Coca-Cola 600 to salute the U.S. Armed Forces with military demonstrations, special awards and military band performances.
- More than $1,500 in added value when fans join the Victory Lane Club as a season ticket holder. Membership benefits include a personalized hard card, VIP parking, discounts on ticket purchases and souvenirs in the speedway's gift shop, a free six-month trial membership to The Speedway Club and more.
With a Coca-Cola 600 ticket purchase, fans can also enter the Race Fan Stimulus Money Machine in the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office for a chance to win additional prizes like suite and parking upgrades, pit passes, free race tickets and much more. Visitors to the ticket office will notice a patriotic theme to celebrate the Race Fan Stimulus Plan, featuring Mount Rushmore, Uncle Sam and plenty of red, white and blue.
Fans can visit www.charlottemotorspeedway.com each week through April 30 for Race Fan Stimulus Plan news and updates.
Tickets for all May races at Charlotte Motor Speedway can be purchased online at www.charlottemotorspeedway.com or by calling the speedway ticket office at 1-800-455-FANS. Individual tickets start at just $49 for the Coca-Cola 600 and at $39 for the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race. Interest-free payment plans are also available. Connect with Charlotte Motor Speedway by following on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CLTMotorSpdwy or become a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/charlottemotorspeedway.