Charlotte Motor Speedway's Victory Lane Club Offers Best Value in Motorsports; Save Now on Tickets with 2011 Renewals
Charlotte Motor Speedway’s Victory Lane Club is one of the best values in motorsports, offering fans three incredible NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events along with unprecedented additional value and behind the scenes access. Now when fans join or renew their Victory Lane Club membership for 2011, they can get even more value with 15 percent savings on tickets purchased before Aug. 15.
Fans can become Victory Lane Club members by purchasing reserved seats for the 2011 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, Coca-Cola 600 and Bank of America 500. Members will also receive more than $1,500 in added benefits for free, including the following accessibility, value and amenities:
- One free ticket for each Victory Lane Club seat purchased to the following: the May 2011 TECH-NET Auto Service 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, a 2010 Kangaroo Express Summer Shootout race and the Fall 2010 Food Lion AutoFair
- A personalized reserved seat plaque
- 35 percent savings on NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pit passes
- Free six-month dining privileges at The Speedway Club
- Personalized Victory Lane Club hard card and lanyard
- VIP reserved parking throughout the year
- Access to press conferences and exclusive events
- 10 percent off merchandise at the Charlotte Motor Speedway gift shop
Victory Lane Club members can also take advantage of Charlotte Motor Speedway’s interest-free payment plan to reserve their 2011 seats today.
To become a member of the Victory Lane Club, call the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office at 1-800-455-FANS (3267).
To purchase individual tickets to 2010 events including the O’Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals in September or the Bank of America 500 in October, contact the Charlotte Motor Speedway ticket office by phone or go online .