New NASCAR Season Ticket Package Offers Unmatched Value, Chance to Win a Toyota
Charlotte Motor Speedway is launching its new NASCAR season ticket package for 2012 and fans who attend the NASCAR Preview 2012 Presented by Sprint in Charlotte, N.C., on Saturday, Jan. 21, will have the first opportunity to purchase the new package and learn more about the speedway’s 2012 fan amenities.
The Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Ticket saves fans 15 percent on their favorite reserved seat to three spectacular NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events at the speedway: the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, the Coca-Cola 600 and the Bank of America 500. Each season ticket also includes a trial membership to The Speedway Club and one free pit pass per account to the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race on May 19.
New for 2012, with each season ticket purchase fans will be automatically eligible for a chance to compete to win a 2012 Toyota Tundra, Highlander, Camry or Sienna minivan. The competition will take place on the infield grass during pre-race ceremonies for the May 27 Coca-Cola 600. For each dollar spent on season tickets, fans will receive one entry into the contest, which runs Jan. 21 through April 27.
Also new for 2012, fans will receive a 1:24 scale collector diecast car of their favorite driver with the purchase of two Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Tickets, while supplies last.
Season ticket holders receive access to exclusive events at Charlotte Motor Speedway, including press conferences and meet and greets with NASCAR personalities. The Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Ticket package offers more than $1,500 in benefits and includes:
• One free pit pass to the May 19 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race.
• One free ticket to the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on May 18, the May 24 LiftMaster Pole Night qualifying session for the Coca-Cola 600 and the Oct. 12 Dollar General 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
• A six month Speedway Club trial social membership.
• Savings of 15 percent on tickets to all three NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races when seats for all three races are purchased.
• A 35 percent savings on additional pit passes and driver intro passes.
• A 10 percent discount on souvenirs at the Charlotte Motor Speedway Gift Shop on the second floor of Smith Tower.
• A 10 percent discount on NASCAR Hall of Fame entry and souvenirs and a 40 percent discount on NASCAR Hall of Fame simulator rides.
• VIP parking in a reserved lot for race weekends.
• A personalized seat plaque when the same seat is purchased for all three NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events.
• A limited edition lanyard and personalized identification hard card.
“The Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Ticket offers fans an unbeatable package of benefits and the chance to reserve their favorite seats for our NASCAR events,” said Marcus Smith, president and general manager of Charlotte Motor Speedway. “With our interest-free payment plans, it’s never been easier to buy the most value-packed season ticket package in all of sports.”
Charlotte Motor Speedway will have three interactive displays at the NASCAR Preview 2012 Presented by Sprint on Jan. 21 at the Charlotte Convention Center where fans can be among the first to purchase the new Charlotte Motor Speedway Season Ticket and learn more about the speedway’s 2012 offerings in the following areas:
Family-Friendly Amenities: The world’s fastest mascot, Lug Nut, will be on hand to entertain the kids and so will the Charlotte Motor Speedway Fan Van which features interactive games and much more. Moms and dads can learn more about the speedway’s family seating areas for NASCAR races featuring $10 kids tickets for Sprint Cup races, the Little Luggies Club with special perks for the kids and other family-friendly speedway events like the Circle K Back-to-School Monster Truck Bash on Aug. 11.
Camping: Charlotte Motor Speedway’s race week camping options will be on display in the NASCAR Hall of Fame plaza outside the Charlotte Convention Center. From luxury camping options offered by Tom Johnson Camping Center to basic campsites or on-site RV Rentals, Charlotte Motor Speedway has camping options for every family and every budget.
2012 Ticket Options: In addition to Season Ticket information, fans can learn more about the speedway’s May Mega Pass and weekend passes for the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race and Coca-Cola 600. Weekend passes allow fans to reserve frontstretch seats to two of the biggest events in motorsports and add on entertainment extras like a scanner, NASCAR Hall of Fame tour or race shop tour.
Frontstretch tickets with the best views of the world’s largest HDTV and all the action on pit road start at just $49 for the May 19 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race and $69 for the Coca-Cola 600 on May 27. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.charlottemotorspeedway.com or call 1-800-455-FANS (3267). Connect with Charlotte Motor Speedway on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CLTMotorSpdwy or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/charlottemotorspeedway.