American Flat Track Charlotte Half-Mile
AMA Pro Flat Track is America’s original extreme sport. With roots dating back to the first two-wheel speed demons in the 1920’s, AMA Pro Flat Track is highly regarded as the most prestigious and competitive form of dirt track racing in the world. A lot has changed over the last 90 years, but the spirit of the sport remains as perhaps the truest, purest test of man and machine.
- This is a No Cooler event, but 2 sealed water bottles will be allowed per person.
Single Day Tickets
|Youth 12-Under||Student 13-17 & Military with ID||Adult|
|No Coolers Allowed, 2 Sealed Water Bottles Allowed Per Person|
*Subject to NC Sales Tax
VIP Suite Package
VIP Suite Package- $150
Take in the all the fun and excitement of flat track racing from the best seats in the house. This exclusive seating is very limited so act fast before they are all gone.
General admission pass to climate controlled luxury suite
Closed circuit TV
Inclusive of Food & Beverage
Barbecue Pulled Pork
Garden Green Salad
Unlimited Iced Tea & Water
*Cash Bar Available
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20 ft x 50 ft, 30 ft x 50 ft
|Nightly Rate: $25/$30|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Camping World Racing Resort offers premium RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 30 and 50-amp electric
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Picnic table, gravel pads and asphalt roads
This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to theCamping World Racing Resort and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front queen bed w/ overhead storage
- Rear bunkhouse w/ bunk Beds
- Center wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/ hinged bunk Above
- Center bathroom with tub, sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 burner range; microwave; double kitchen sink
- Slide out booth dinette & sofa w/ overhead cabinets
- 26” flat screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front pass thru storage and rear storage areas
- 18' Awning and more
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for race day or any day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway!