Pennzoil AutoFair presented by Advance Auto Parts
Car lovers rejoice! The world’s largest automotive extravaganza, the Pennzoil AutoFair presented by Advance Auto Parts, returns September 21-24, bringing together thousands of hot rods, muscle cars, exotic sports cars and classic automobiles. You’ll also experience:
- Over 10,000 automotive vendor displays, a massive manufacturers’ midway, a kids’ Play Zone, fun fair food and more. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.
- Kids 13 & Under
GetIn Free! with paying adult
Kids 13 & Under Get In FREE!
Kids can have plenty of fun in the Play Zone, located outside of the Classic Car Showcase Pavilion. Micro-reality NASCAR racing, airbrush face painting, moon bounces, pipe rush, patriot slide and carnival games make for hours of entertainment for even the youngest fans.
Tickets for the Pennzoil AutoFair presented by Advance Auto Parts are $11 each day for adults.
Tickets are free for children 13 and under with an adult.
*Tickets subject to NC Sales Tax
Nationwide | HAGERTY Ins.
*3 Night Minimum
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20 ft x 50 ft, 30 ft x 50 ft
|Nightly Rate: $35/$60*3 Night Minimum|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Camping World Racing Resort offers premium RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 30 and 50-amp electric
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Picnic table, gravel
padsand asphalt roads
This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Camping World Racing Resort and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front Queen Bed With Overhead Storage
- Rear Bunkhouse with Bunk Beds
- Center Wardrobe Closet
- Dinette With Hinged Bunk Above
- Center Bathroom With Tub, Sink And Medicine Cabinet
- Refrigerator With Freezer; 3-Burner Range; Microwave; Double Kitchen Sink
- Slide Out Booth Dinette &Amp; Sofa With Overhead Cabinets
- 26” Flat-Screen TV
- Front Pass-Thru Storage And Rear Storage Areas
- 18' Awning
- Each Campsite Includes Water, And Electrical Hookups Plus A Picnic Table
- Each RV Will Be Furnished With Kitchenware, Bedding, Linens And A Small Charcoal Camping Grill
- $150 Per Night With A 3 Night Minimum
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for race day or any day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway!