Car lovers rejoice! The world’s largest automotive extravaganza, the Charlotte AutoFair, returns September 22-25, bringing together thousands of hot rods, muscle cars, exotic sports cars and classic automobiles. You’ll also experience:
- JEEP 75th Anniversary display including Daisy Duke’s “Dixie” AMC Golden Eagle Jeep along with autographs from Daisy herself, Catherine Bach, on Saturday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
- Ford Bronco 50th Anniversary display to feature some rare and unique vehicles
- “Milner’s Coupe” a 1932 Ford Coupe Hot Rod inspired by American Graffiti
- Fantastic collection of 7 IMSA Porsches, the least expensive is valued at $110,000
- Solar powered race car from Appalachian State University
- Over 10,000 automotive vendor displays, a massive manufacturers’ midway, a kids’ Play Zone, fun fair food and more. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.
Tickets for the Charlotte AutoFair are $11 each day for adults.
Tickets are free for children 13 and under with an adult.
*Tickets subject to NC Sales Tax
Buy three (3) days and get one (1) day free when you purchase a 4-Day Weekend Pass for just $32
*Tickets subject to NC Sales Tax
Manheim Classic Car Auction
Manheim, the world’s largest auto auction, is pleased to partner with Fall AutoFair to present the AutoFair Classic Car Auction. We will be offering over 100 vehicles from both public sellers AND dealers, starting at 11:00 AM Saturday morning. If you are serious about buying or selling a car during Fall AutoFair.
- to reserve your space please contact Jim Knight at (704) 978-2536, (336) 466-7982 or by email email@example.com
Nationwide | HAGERTY Ins.
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20 ft x 50 ft, 30 ft x 50 ft
|Nightly Rate: $30/$50|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Camping World Racing Resort offers premium RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 30 and 50-amp electric
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Picnic table, gravel pads and asphalt roads
This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Camping World Racing Resort and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front queen bed w/ overhead storage
- Rear bunkhouse w/ bunk Beds
- Center wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/ hinged bunk Above
- Center bathroom with tub, sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 burner range; microwave; double kitchen sink
- Slide out booth dinette & sofa w/ overhead cabinets
- 26” flat screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front pass thru storage and rear storage areas
- 18' Awning and more
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for race day or any day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway!
|08/26/16||'Dukes of Hazzard' Actress Catherine Bach, Daisy Duke's Jeep at Fall AutoFair|
|07/20/16||Bowyer, Bubba to Wave Green Flag on Fall Season at Free Fan Event|