NASCAR Nationwide Series regulars will battle against various NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers in this 300-mile showdown. The HISTORY 300 is an opportunity for fans to see great racing action with tickets starting at just $25 and children 13 and under are FREE!
Year after year, more and more people combine the thrill of racing at The Greatest Place to See the Race, Charlotte Motor Speedway, with the fun and friendship of camping. We have a variety of campgrounds to meet your needs, whether you require full hook-ups for your motorhome or just a space for your family's tent. Come join us for the races or camp with us any day year-round in our full service campground.
|Full Hook-up Campground (7 nights)||Infield Campground (4 nights)||Basic Campgrounds (7 nights)|
|Tom Johnson||$575||HDTV||$1,000||Turn 4 Family||$150|
|RV Rental||$1,975||North Infield Trackside||$300||Tim Flock||$150|
|South Infield Trackside||$200||Morehead Farms||$125|
*Full Payment Deadline is April 1st, 2015. Charlotte Motor Speedway reserves the right to release any packages that are not paid in full by this date*
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests.
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30 foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front Queen Bed w/Overhead storage
- Rear Bunkhouse w/Bunk Beds
- Center Wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/Hinged Bunk Above
- Center bathroom with Tub, Sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 Burner Range; Microwave; Double Kitchen Sink
- Slideout Booth Dinette & Sofa w/Overhead Cabinets
- 26” Flat Screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front Pass Thru Storage and Rear Storage areas
- 18' Awning and More
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway, zMAX Dragway and The Dirt Track for any of our events, and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR Race Shops and various other shopping and entertainment venues.
So make your plans now for Race Day or Any Day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway! Call 704-455-4445 to reach the Camping Office directly or 800-455-FANS (3267) and ask for the Camping Office ...we'll be happy to discuss the various options with you.