No race day is complete without Bojangles! Enter to win the Bojangles Ultimate Race Experience Sweepstakes for a chance to win $9,500 worth of amazing prizes! One Grand Prize Winner will win:
THE ULTIMATE HOME RACE EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ALABAMA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE, VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, MISSISSIPPI, AND WEST VIRGINIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN ALABAMA) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Ultimate Race Experience (“Sweepstakes”), you must, at the time of Entry (as hereinafter defined), (i) be a legal resident of and reside in Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Mississippi, or West Virginia and (ii) be 18 years of age (19 for residents of Alabama) or older. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors, of Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and NASCAR, Inc., Bojangles’® franchisees, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and all others engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotional materials or prizes for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Sweepstakes winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, entrant has completed and submitted all required forms (including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, if required) and entrant has otherwise complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on September 6, 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on October 3, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit; http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/Bojangles (“Website”) and click on the link to the official online entry form for the Sweepstakes (the “Entry Form”). Complete the Entry Form in its entirety by with your first and last name, address, city, state, zip, phone number email address, birthdate, and store locator, providing all required information, and submit your Entry Form in accordance with the on-screen directions (hereafter referred to as “Entry”). Standard data charges may apply if participating via mobile device. Entries must comply with any applicable submission requirements located on the Website.
4. ENTRY LIMITS: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person per day, regardless of the number of email addresses such person may own. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, or use of more than one (1) email address per entrant, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person named in the Entry Form for the Entry. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Neither Sponsor nor Sweepstakes Administrator will correspond regarding receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sweepstakes Administrator and will not be returned.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON.
5. PRIZE DRAWING; ODDS: The Sweepstakes Administrator will select one (1) potential winner by conducting a random drawing on or about October 2, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE: One (1) grand prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. The randomly drawn winner will receive the “Ultimate Race Experience” for the Bank of America ROVAL 400 on October 10, 2021 (“Race”) at Charlotte Motor Speedway (“Speedway”). The “Ultimate Home Race Experience” package (“Prize”) includes the following for the winner:
No alternate prize is available. No responsibility is assumed by the Sweepstakes Entities for any travel delays or travel cancellations. (Total approximate aggregate retail value for Grand Prize: $9,500.00). Awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. For additional Prize-related limitations and conditions, please see Section 8.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION: Potential Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email by or about October 5, 2021. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any of the following events and, upon the occurrence of one or more of these events, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected from among all eligible entries received as time permits: (i) suspended or discontinued wireless service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification; ; (ii) any change in potential winner's mailing address, email and/or telephone number; (iii) any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address;; (iii) potential winner’s failure to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within five (5) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit; (iv)attempted prize notification not responded to within three (3) days of sending; (; (v) the potential winner is unable to attend on the dates specified; ;(vi) the potential winner cannot be verified; (vii) the potential winner is disqualified;(viii) the potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated; and/or (ix) the potential winner rejects the prize for any reason. Only one alternate potential winner will be selected.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: All prize details are at Sweepstakes Administrators’ sole discretion. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sweepstakes Administrator. Sweepstakes Administrator reserves the right to substitute all or any portion of the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any portion of any prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all travel and applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prize. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the Prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner.
If the Prize winner or any guest of winner does not meet any criteria contained in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes Administrator may choose (in its sole discretion) to disqualify the winner and notify an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner’s guests must be eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 if a resident of Alabama) as of October 3, 2021. In the event any Prize item is described generally, the specific make, model, and any other specification related to such item will be selected by Sweepstakes Administrator in its discretion. All gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions related to such gift card as set by its related issuer. Virtual meet and greet with a driver will require that winner have access to, and be able to use for such virtual meeting, a computer with a high-speed internet connection. The item to be autographed by the driver will be selected by the Sweepstakes Administrator. The Race and associated event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of NASCAR or Sweepstakes Administrator (as the case maybe) and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the Prize awarded will govern in the event the Race and/or associated events are not conducted due to weather conditions, an act of God, and an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason.
The Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, act of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Race and/or any associated event.
Any and all costs, fees and expenses not expressly stated in the Prize description are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner. If the actual value of a Prize is lower than the approximate retail value for the Prize stated in these Official Rules, the difference will not be awarded. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the affidavit and release and/or Prize travel documents.
9. PUBLICITY: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant grants Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes as well as the entrant's name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
10. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations and rights and remedies, and the decisions of Sweepstakes Administrator that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sweepstakes Administrator to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sweepstakes Administrator to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE ENTRY INFORMATION, OR FOR ANY FAULTY OR FAILED ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSMISSIONS; (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES AT ANY POINT IN THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES; (C) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WITH REGARD TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, LINES, SATELLITES, SERVERS, COMPUTERS OR PROVIDERS UTILIZED IN ANY ASPECT OF THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; (D) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANTS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON'S PHONE WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY ATTEMPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED FOR REASONS WHICH MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES WHICH MAY CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE SWEEPSTAKES IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NORTH CAROLINA HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT'S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (E.G. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING), AND PARTICIPANTS FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
13. RULES/WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of the winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 15, 2021, to: The Ultimate Home Race Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 600, Concord NC 28026. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List”. You may also view the Official Rules at http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/Bojangles.
14. SPONSOR: Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc, 9432 Southern Pine Boulevard Charlotte, North Carolina 28273.
15. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC, 5555 Concord Parkway South, Concord, NC 28027.
16. TRADEMARKS: All Bojangles’ trademarks are the property of Bojangles’ International, LLC. All Charlotte Motor Speedway trademarks are the property of Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC. Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
* Indicates a required field.
The Bank of America ROVAL™ 400 tests NASCAR’s best drivers on a 17-turn, 2.28-mile road course! Don’t miss one of racing’s hottest attractions!
Join race fans around the world who receive race updates, promotions and special offers from Charlotte Motor Speedway