The stars of the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series turn zMAX Dragway into a 44,000-horsepower festival of nitro in the NGK NTK NHRA Four-Wide Nationals!
Every ticket is a pit pass, so come early to see your favorite drivers and their cars up-close before the tree is lit and the tires are squealing! Even better: Kids 13 and under get in FREE with a paying adult!
Please Note: This event uses pod seating. Pod seating was developed for the safety & wellness of our guests & to maintain social distancing. Pods are available in groups of 1 to 6 (where applicable) & will be physically distanced from one another. Pods must be purchased in their entirety & may not be divided. Tickets in a pod may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family & trusted acquaintances who have chosen to attend the event together, unless all such tickets are being sold or transferred to one party.
All guests are required to have a ticket for admission, including children. Child-priced tickets are not offered online; please call 800-455-3267 for more information.
Fan Safety Information
The safety and well-being of fans, competitors and staff is our top priority at zMAX Dragway.
The following COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect or the NGK NTK NHRA 4-Wide Nationals on May 14 – 16, 2021:
- zMAX Dragway will have a reduced seating capacity for this event. All seating locations will be assigned using social distancing guidelines. Seat locations are TBD and will be assigned at a later date. Notifications will be sent to an account holders email address once seat assignments and tickets are available.
- All tickets, parking passes & camping passes will be delivered digitally. Please refer to Mobile Ticket Instructions. We encourage you to download the CMS App and connect your ticket account as soon as possible. Once your tickets, camping & parking are ready you can easily access them via your account.
- All guests must wear a face mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking. Including while sitting in their designated seating area and in the pit areas.
- Viewing areas along the fence lines of the track will NOT be accessible. All viewing will need to take place in reserved seating location.
- Social distancing will be required among groups of fans in the grandstands & individually in concession lines & restrooms.
- All guests will be required to submit to a health screening prior to entering the ticket gates.
- All concessions & souvenirs stands will accept credit/debit cards or Apple Pay transactions only. No cash will be accepted at any concession or souvenir location.
- To comply with safety guidelines, coolers will not be allowed for this event. Unopened food & drinks are allowed (no glass), but must be in a clear bag no larger than 14x14x14 inches. Please see Prohibited List below for more information.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, only RV camping will be allowed (No Tent Camping). Camping arrival will begin on May 13, 2021. Camping specific information will be published to www.charlottemotorspeedway.comand will be sent directly to campers as event information is finalized.
- All guests must adhere to any requirements set forth by state and local officials
*All fan safety protocols are subject to change based on state and local government requirements.
* All ticket prices subject to N.C. sales tax