|05/21/21||Coca-Cola 600: Race Rewind|
|05/21/21||Coca-Cola 600: Race Records & Stats|
|05/21/21||Coca-Cola 600: Pole Winners|
|05/21/21||Coca-Cola 600: 2021 Cup Series Schedule & Results|
|05/21/21||Coca-Cola 600: Stage Breakdown|
1. Who finished second to Brad Keselowski in the 2020 Coca-Cola 600?
A) Kyle Busch
B) Ryan Blaney
C) Chase Elliott
D) Kevin Harvick
2. Which NASCAR Cup Series champion did not record his first series victory in the Coca-Cola 600?
A) Jimmie Johnson
B) David Pearson
C) Jeff Gordon
D) Bobby Labonte
3. Who was the first driver to win the Coca-Cola 600 whose hometown was west of the Mississippi River?
A) Jeff Gordon
B) Marvin Panch
C) Fred Lorenzen
D) Rusty Wallace
4. How many times has Kyle Busch won the N.C. Education Lottery 200?
5. In what year did Coca-Cola become the title sponsor of Charlotte Motor Speedway’s 600-mile NASCAR race?
6. Who was the first driver to win the Coca-Cola 600 in a Toyota?
A) Kyle Busch
B) Martin Truex Jr.
C) David Reutimann
D) Carl Edwards
7. The 2020 edition of the Alsco Uniforms 300 was run on what day of the week?
8. Who was the first driver to win back-to-back Coca-Cola 600s?
A) Darrell Waltrip
B) Buddy Baker
C) Dale Earnhardt
D) Jimmie Johnson
9. Which driver won the most recent General Tire 150 ARCA Menards Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway in 2019?
A) Sheldon Creed
B) Michael Self
C) Harrison Burton
D) Ty Majeski
10. Who was the last person to win the Coca-Cola 600 driving a Plymouth?
A) Marvin Panch
B) Richard Petty
C) Jim Paschal
D) Pete Hamilton
11. Which of these drivers did not win the Coca-Cola 600 while driving for car owner Rick Hendrick?
A) Ken Schrader
B) Kasey Kahne
C) Casey Mears
D) Darrell Waltrip
12. The land upon which Charlotte Motor Speedway is located was once part of a working plantation?
13. From which starting spot did Chase Elliott win last year’s N.C. Education Lottery 200?
14. The inaugural Alsco Uniforms 300 in 1978 was part of which NASCAR-sanctioned series?
A) Grand National
B) Late Model Sportsman
C) Grand American
D) Winston West
15. The Dirt Track at Charlotte opened with a World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series doubleheader in May of what year?
16. Which U.S. president drove his personal car down Charlotte Motor Speedway’s pit road during a Ford Mustang event?
A) Ronald Reagan
B) Bill Clinton
C) George W. Bush
D) Jimmy Carter
17. How many of the 60 starters were classified as running at the finish of the inaugural Coca-Cola 600 in 1960.
18. In what year was Charlotte Motor Speedway founder Bruton Smith inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame?
19. Who was the first driver to compete in the Coca-Cola 600 and the Indianapolis 500 during the same year – but not on the same day.
A) Jerry Grant
B) Donnie Allison
C) LeeRoy Yarbrough
D) Cale Yarborough
20. Which driver won the first ARCA Menards Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Oct. 25, 1964?
A) Tom Pistone
B) Jack Bowsher
C) Curtis Turner
D) Jim Cushman
ANSWERS: 1. C; 2. A; 3. D; 4. A; 5. B; 6. C; 7. A; 8. B; 9. D; 10. C; 11. A; 12. A; 13. C; 14. B; 15. D; 16. B; 17. A; 18. C; 19. D; 20. C.
* All ticket prices subject to N.C. sales tax