Car lovers rejoice! The world’s largest automotive extravaganza, the Charlotte AutoFair, returns Sept. 24-27, brings together thousands of hotrods, muscle cars, exotic sports cars and classic automobiles. You’ll experience over 7,000 automotive vendor displays, a massive manufacturers’ midway, a kids’ PlayZone, fun fair food and more. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.
Single Day Tickets
Tickets for the Charlotte AutoFair are $11 each day for adults. Children 13 years old and younger are free with an adult.
4 Day Pass
Purchase a 4-Day Weekend Pass for just $32! Children 13 years old and younger are free with an adult.
Spring AutoFair Tickets
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (I-85, Exit 49), the Tom Johnson Camping Resort offers premium full hook-up RV camping adjacent to a modern restroom/shower facility & Charlotte Motor Speedway. These campsites feature 30 and 50-amp electric, water, sewer, FREE Wi-Fi access, picnic table, gravel pads and asphalt roads. This campground is open year-round, and we encourage you to arrive early to enjoy the local attractions!
$30 / $50 per night
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Tom Johnson Resort and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30-foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front queen bed w/ overhead storage
- Rear bunkhouse w/ bunk beds
- Center wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/ hinged bunk above
- Center bathroom with tub, sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 burner range; microwave; double kitchen sink
- Slide out booth dinette & sofa w/overhead cabinets
- 26” flat screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front pass thru storage and rear storage areas
- 18' awning and more
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to Charlotte Motor Speedway and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR race shops and various other shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues. Make your plans now for AutoFair or any day at the Tom Johnson Resort!