CMS Schedule Updates
The following is an updated list of schedule changes in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page will be updated as needed, and updates will also be shared through CMS social media channels and the CMS mobile app.
- APRIL 2-5: Pennzoil AutoFair cancelled.
- APRIL 3-4: WKA Charlotte Karting Challenge postponed to July 3-4
- APRIL 18: Cars & Coffee cancelled - Visit Cars & Coffee on Facebook
- APRIL 24-26: NGK Spark Plug Four-Wide Nationals postponed to Sept. 18-20
- MAY 1-3: Epicenter Festival cancelled
- May 15 N.C. Education Lottery 200 postponed to May 26 without spectators on FS1 at 8 P.M.
- MAY 15: STEM Expo cancelled
- May 16 NASCAR All-Star Race postponed - date TBD
- MAY 20: Speedway Children's Charity Gala postponed - Date TBD
- May 22 General Tire 150 ARCA race - postponed – date TBD
- May 23 Alsco 300 postponed to May 25 without spectators on FS1 at 7:30 P.M.
- May 24 Coca-Cola 600 – 6 P.M. live broadcast on FOX without spectators
- Sept. 25-27: NTK NHRA Carolina Nationals cancelled
In compliance with social distancing recommendations, Charlotte Motor Speedway is currently closed to the public, including the CMS gift shop, tour desk, Speedway Club restaurant, corporate offices and walk-in ticket office. Ticket agents are working from home and tickets are on sale through our website. Please call 1-800-455-FANS or e-mail email@example.com, and a ticket agent will respond as quickly as possible.
If you were planning to attend a special event on property outside of the primary CMS events schedule, please contact your event planner or organizer directly.
The NASCAR Racing Experience www.nascarracingexperience.com and Ford Performance Racing School www.fordperformanceracingschool.com are still in operation but may have revised schedules. Please contact them directly for updates.
Keep up with all the latest news and information from America's Home for Racing online at www.charlottemotorspeedway.com, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or by downloading the Charlotte Motor Speedway mobile app.