- The world’s largest automotive extravaganza returns to Charlotte Motor Speedway April 9-12.
- The Charlotte Motor Speedway AutoFair brings together thousands of automobiles, collector car auctions, 10,000 vendor spaces, a massive manufacturer midway and a kids’ play zone.
- There is something for every member of the family to enjoy.
Year after year, more and more people combine the thrill of racing with the relaxation and escape of camping at The Greatest Place to See the Race, Charlotte Motor Speedway. At Tom Johnson Camping Center Racing Resort we can meet your needs, whether you want full service hook-ups for your class A motor home or just a grass space for your family’s tent. We have a variety of options at affordable prices. Come join us for the races, camp with your friends, and make new ones.
Type Camping: Premium
Site Size: 20' x 50' , 30' x 50'
|Car Show (Per Night): $30/$50|
Located just off Bruton Smith Boulevard (1-85, exit 49), the Tom Johnson Camping Center Racing Resort offers premium RV camping just a short walk from Charlotte Motor Speedway, zMAX Dragway and The Dirt Track. This campground is available for each event held at these tracks and is also available for daily RV camping year-round! These campsites feature electric, water and sewer hookups, picnic table, gravel pads, asphalt roads and WiFi access at the check-in cabin. A modern restroom/shower facility and large covered pavilion for club gatherings/special events are also onsite. Two (2) spot sizes are available: 20'x 50' and 30'x 50'. During AutoFair weekends, standard RVs and tents are welcome.
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests.
Charlotte Motor Speedway is offering RV rental units as the perfect alternative to a typical hotel stay during race weeks or for a weekend getaway year-round! Just drive to the Speedway and your RV will be waiting for you and your guests. Rental units are 30 foot single slide travel trailers that include:
- Front Queen Bed w/Overhead storage
- Rear Bunkhouse w/Bunk Beds
- Center Wardrobe closet
- Dinette w/Hinged Bunk Above
- Center bathroom with Tub, Sink and medicine cabinet
- Refrigerator with freezer; 3 Burner Range; Microwave; Double Kitchen Sink
- Slideout Booth Dinette & Sofa w/Overhead Cabinets
- 26” Flat Screen TV that swivels between center room and front bedroom
- Front Pass Thru Storage and Rear Storage areas
- 18' Awning and More
- Each campsite includes water, sewer and electrical hookups plus a picnic table
- Each RV will be furnished with kitchenware, bedding, linens, and a small charcoal camping grill
You'll be walking distance to the Speedway, zMAX Dragway and The Dirt Track for any of our events, and a short drive from Concord Mills Mall, several NASCAR Race Shops and various other shopping and entertainment venues.
So make your plans now for Race Day or Any Day at the Greatest Place to Camp, Charlotte Motor Speedway! Call 704-455-4445 to reach the Camping Office directly or 800-455-FANS (3267) and ask for the Camping Office ...we'll be happy to discuss the various options with you.
|04/17/14||Charlotte Motor Speedway Hosts Opening Day Kickoff of the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration|