Speedway Christmas presented by Disconnect and Drive has returned to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the ninth edition of the holiday spectacular, and it’s bigger and better than ever! This year’s drive-through light show features more than 3.5 million lights over a remarkable, 3.75-mile course that includes most of the oval as well as the infield and the ROVAL™!
Campground Features & Amenities
The Camping World Racing Resort has the features and amenities that you are looking for in a campground.
- Multiple site sizes:
- 20'x50’ and 30’x50’
- Pull-through & back-in sites
- Level gravel surface sites
- Asphalt Roads for easy access to sites
- 30 & 50 amp electrical hookups
- Sewer hook-ups
- Water hook-ups
- Free Wifi throughout the campground
- Modern Shower Facility
- Large covered Pavilion for club/social gatherings
- In-ground fire pit
- Large playground
- Volleyball court
- Sporting Equipment available for your use
- Laundry Facility
- Application access to pay for laundry use
- Firewood and Ice available
- Pets are allowed!
- Fenced in pet area for Off-Leash activity
- Direct access to Charlotte Motor Speedway, zMax Drag Strip, and The Dirt Track at Charlotte
- Business Center for access to internet, phone, shredding, and printing
Charlotte, North Carolina has even more to offer right around the campground. Venture out and about for the finest the southeast has to offer.
- World renowned Camping World of Concord is located next door for any of your Sales or Service needs
- Rocky River Golf Course is adjacent to the campground
- Concord Mills is the #1 shopping destination of the Carolina's, and only 1 mile from the campground
- Are you a sports junky? Charlotte is the home of NFL's Panthers, NBA's Hornets, AHL's Checkers, MiLB's Knights.
- The Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives" has showcased many of our best eats. Cabo Fish Taco, Dish, and Penguin to name a few.
Charlotte Motor Speedway is the mecca of motorsports. While you're here plan to participate in tours, events, and racing experiences.