Event Staff Support
Welcome the the CMS Guest Service Team. Below you will find some helpful FAQ's that should answer most of your questions concerning your time here at the track. We look forward to you being here and assisting us in continuing to be the leader in Motorsports Entertainment!
Employees are provided a free employee shuttle that picks up from the Employee Parking lot and will drop you off at your assigned post. The shuttle will pick-up and drop off for several hours before and after each event.
- All event staff crew members are required to wear black or khakis pants. On hot days your supervisor may allow you to wear knee length shorts. The speedway will provide you with a guest services t-shirt and hat on your first day of work. If you are working security you are required to black pants and, will be provided a black shirt and hat from the Speedway.
- Be prepared to be in the elements on any given event day. This means you should bring a coat, rain jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses, and extra socks and shoes.
- For footwear you should wear comfortable plain tennis shoes. If you are working hospitality your shoes must be black.
Please contact your supervisor for specific check-in instructions.
Tom Vesey – Ushers, Gates, Suite Elevators, Corporate Hospitality, Parking – [email protected]
Stephanie Velasco – Information Booths & Transportation – [email protected]
Randy Scott – Security – [email protected]
Crystal Grimsley – Ticket Sellers – [email protected]
Matt Mancini – Camping – [email protected]
Babette Huitt – Speedway Club Hospitality – [email protected]
Team Members are encouraged to set up Direct Deposit. This is to be set up through ADP. Once online registration is set up (click here for ADP registration directions), direct deposit registration can be set up by following these instructions (click here for Direct Deposit directions). If Direct Deposit is not set up, a live check is mailed to your address on file with the speedway.
The speedway will provide plenty of water on all event days but, you will be responsible to bring your own food to eat. It is best to bring your own personal cooler with ready to eat food (sandwiches, fruit, snacks, chips, etc.) based on your diet. It’s also a good idea to bring your own money to spend at the race track concession stands.
Please see your supervisor about the following employee perks:
- Discounted crew sweatshirts
- Discount on tickets to Charlotte Motor Speedway Events
- Discount on souvenirs and merchandise inside of the CMS Gift Shop
- Discounted price on money to use at CMS Concession stands
Your supervisor will assign you a specific area for you to clock in.
We have a lot of events that you could possibly work this year. Check out our 2024 event schedule to see your options.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway – 5555 Concord Parkway S., Concord, NC 28027
- zMax Dragway – 6570 Bruton Smith Blvd., Concord, NC 28027
- The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway – 5500 Concord Pkwy S., Concord, NC 28027