Have questions? Well we have answers. Below are some of the more common questions that we are asked regarding our STEM program. If you can't find the answer you are looking for you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The program runs throughout the year Monday – Friday
You can email email@example.com for reservations.
We can accommodate up to 240 students per day!
We require 1 teacher/chaperone for every 10 students. Due to limited space availability, additional chaperones will not be able to attend.
Our curriculum is suited for 4th grade through high school. The STEM program meets Common Core Standards.
The STEM program lasts approximately 3-3.5 hours
- 9:15 – School arrives; STEM staff meets the school outside and divides students into groups with STEM instructors
- 9:30 – Rotations begin; 5 rotations 20-25 minutes each.
- 11:45 -11:50 – Stations complete
- 11:50 – 12:20 – lunch *Please note-there are no vending machines available
- 12:20 – 12:30 – load busses and follow tour van to NASCAR track for van ride or track walk
- 12:45 – Tour van will lead busses out for departure
This is a sample only and provided for educators as a guideline for field trip planning purposes.
School start times vary from school to school depending on their specific needs
Please park at at zMAX Dragway, 6570 Bruton Smith Blvd. Concord, NC. There is no charge for parking!
No, STEM is held indoors. If your school is staying for lunch, we do have an outside pavilion equipped with picnic tables. If weather does not permit, we will make arrangements for lunch indoors