Have questions? Well we have answers. Below are some of the more common questions that we are asked regarding our STEM program. If you can't find the answer you are looking for you can email us at email@example.com
The program runs throughout the year Monday – Friday
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
We can accommodate up to 240 students per day!
Our curriculum is suited for 4th grade through high school. We do offer a mobile STEM program for 2nd and 3rd grade. The STEM program meets Common Core Standards.
The STEM program lasts approximately 3-3.5 hours
- 9:15 – School arrives; STEM staff meets the school outside and divides students into groups with STEM instructors
- 9:30 – Rotations begin; 5 rotations 20-25 minutes each.
- 11:45 -11:50 – Stations complete
- 11:50 – 12:20 – lunch
- 12:20 – 12:30 – load busses and follow tour van to NASCAR track for van ride or track walk
- 12:45 – Tour van will lead busses out for departure
This is a sample only and provided for educators as a guideline for field trip planning purposes.
School start times vary from school to school depending on their specific needs
No, STEM is held indoors. If your school is staying for lunch, we do have an outside pavilion equipped with picnic tables. If weather does not permit, we will make arrangements for lunch indoors